Tuesday 22 March 2011

Making changes to the editing..

So today I decided to go to college early so that I could do some more editing of our film. I decided I would just make a few changes to editing, like by changing the start of the film and the ending. This wouldn't be that difficult because as a group we decided to make these changes, as it would make our film flow better. So as soon as I arrived at college I went straight to the media office to get our video drive so that I could begin editing as soon as possible. After setting up the video drive and opening Final Cut, i got straight to work editing our film. Finally i had finished editing when disaster struck my computer suddenly switched off, this was not happening I thought to myself. What was I going to do, all the work i have just done hasn't been saved. There was nothing I could do but luckily we hadn't lost all our previous work we had only lost the changes I had made to the film. This was a bad thing to happen, so from now on I will make sure that I save all my work every 10 minutes. So that I make sure that never happens again. the only thing I can do now is explain to my group what has happened and make sure I apologise and then I will have to make the same changes to our film again tommrow, but this time I will make sure that I save our work every 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment