Monday 21 March 2011

Letdown again...

As I arrived to Bernard's media lesson this week, a few minutes late due to being stuck in traffic. I thought something was a bit strange, only Amy was there Jessica and Rima was no where to be scene. I thought this was strange as Jessica and Rima are always in and they are never late, so asked Amy if she knew where they were and she said no. As we didnt know where they were there was nothing we could do, so we went to the editing suite to finish off our editing. I now know how Jessica and Rima must have felt when me and Amy didnt turn up for a lesson a few weeks ago. But I suppose you cant moan as there was probably a very good reason as to why they werent in and in our next lesson, we can explain to them what we done during that lesson. So that they know what they have to do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment