Tuesday 15 February 2011

Workshop!

We didn’t manage to finish our pitch in lesson, plus one of our group members were absent so we couldn’t really do everything. We all planned to come to workshop to get it done!
Me and Sophie came to the workshop to try and finish it, as Jessica and Amy couldn’t come. We tried our best to do as much as we can, but we didn’t get really far, the pitch took longer than we expected.. Plus we had to draw out are storyboard and take pictures! We were a bit worried that we didn’t finish it, but Bernard said that we would have and extra 20minutes to finish it off at the beginning of the lesson! That was a big sigh of relief!
In the workshop, I put all our slides together, added colour and put pictures in, I also finished off the treatment, and helped Sophie with storyboard!
Tomorrows the big day! I hope we finish our pitch and that its successful.. I’m pretty excited as well as scared at the same time.. Well I guess I have to wait and see what happens! *Fingers Crossed* Hope We Do Well :D

No comments:

Post a Comment