Today we were told by Phil that in Bernard’s lesson we were going to pitch our ideas! This was a very scary and intimidating time for us.. as we had to finalise what we were going to do in our opening sequence!
We were also told that if our pitch isn’t convincing enough then we would not be able to FILM! After hearing that, we all put our heads together and start cracking down on our Presentation.
This is what we were told:
The Pitch Should Contain The Following Information:
1. The title of our movie
2. The treatment (brief outline of the film)
3. What type (subgenre) of the thriller is it? Have any other openings inspired us?
4. Planned locations and location shots (Include Photos)
5. Props, costumes and other Mise en scene (photos or bring them along if you already sourced them)
6. Full storyboard and preferably animatic including the titles
7. Preliminary ideas about sound
8. Production Schedule
9. Risk Assessment
10. Skills We learnt
11. Institutional detail
12. Audience detail
WE WERE TOLD WE ONLY HAVE 15 MINUTES TO PRESENT OUR PITCH!!