After we finished our presentation, we got some positive feedback from Bernard and everyone else.
This is what We Were Told To Make Our Thriller As Good As It Can:
· To make it fast paste and thrilling
· Big close up
· Snap shots
· To think about the different sound effects such as camera clicks etc
· To think about how were going to do our titles sequence, because we didn’t really think about that.
· To have good props to make it look realistic
· Good actors to convince the audience
· To use good camera shots
· To make it exciting and have oomph in it ;)
I thought the feedback really helped, because it made me think about a few things that we really didn’t go into, plus I took a lot of the things that Bernard said into consideration! :D